woensdag 26 december 2018

The world is fantastic if I look with the right eyes - 2018 overview!


I’m very grateful for every day in my life!

2018 has been another year of plenty little steps in all kinds of directions, feeling all life on earth, as a big community and seeing the wonderfulness in each one!

The world has never been as clear to me, as it is today.

I have never felt more connected to myself than I’m today and I wish that to everybody.


My life has changed, including;


Concrete steps that I took to change my life?

http://rawfoodveganlifechangingexperience.blogspot.com/2018/03/concrete-steps-to-change-life.html

I just had to change the eyes, I was looking thru in order to see all that!

Like I’ve always said, I started my blog, to share and hopefully help light up the best in every one of us!

https://rawfoodveganlifechangingexperience.blogspot.be/


Does it really help?

Should I really continue with that?

I have asked myself that question quite often, ‘WHY’ continuing doing that? What does it change?

Of course my ultimate goal is to make people see great things that I see, to make them thirsty of life, with all kinds of great new discoveries and to make them like they are truly made, compassionate human beings for all life on earth.

I realize the above is not so easy and which is what sometimes raises the question of the ‘WHY’.

Now I look way more with a focus on myself, I believe it is really a very good start, if everybody would do that, the world would probably be a better place to live.


So yes, I’ll continue, since it feels so good to say what I want to say, to be free like I want to be free, to share what I want to share, to meet up with whom I should meet up.

Let’s continue to inspire each other!

Happy New Year!


#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #freedom #giveupfear #wonderfull2018 #happynewyear #Morningrituals #Artisticapreciation #Bettersex #Spiritualdevelopment #Inspiringconferences #DiscoveryofTantra #Tantra #why #inspireeachother

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten