woensdag 14 maart 2018

Road to better sex!

When I say that, when I started changing my food habits, everything changed very positively, that includes sex as well. It is one of these subject that I would love to talk and share about right away, now it took me 60 blog posts till addressing it.

Why? Basically since, although I wish, today I’m not completely 100% confident talking about it yet. As can be read, I make progress, step-by-step. I also realize that if I want people to talk more openly without prejudgments about it, it all starts with how I openly without prejudgments talk about it. Mahatma Gandhi; “Be the change that you want to see in the world.”

Although great people that inspired me very heavily like Esther Perel, Jessica Graham, Nele, Julie Du Chemin, Ann Cuyvers... do everything to make the word sex more mainstream, it is still difficult for me. For my first time openly talking about it, I also prefer to use the word ‘intimacy’ instead, to which I feel personally much more attractive than to sex.


My first time (of course from a boy’s point of view, I have no view or statement to make here on the girl’s side) I still remember the intimacy very well, to be an extremely magical, special, unique...happening, that I would love to last forever. With the duality of live, of course things have to vary from one state to another, in order for me to realize the difference (one of these magical sides of life).

After that first time, I’ve been regularly back to almost identically the same conditions, so I would assume it to be the same special moment. Now for some reason or another, it was not an extremely magical, special, unique… happening anymore.

Why is that? Because I knew out of previous experience how it was now, got somehow educated, heard about other possibilities as well, saw things that make me dream… I changed my point of view completely and act accordingly.


I went really in a direction of, I want this even better (and this of course without a definition of what is better?).
Why, it looked like already so special?
Yeah, that was then, now I want this better? What is better?
Well, more, different, special…
Ok, and how will I realize that?
Oh, I got plenty of ideas, imaginations and my creativity is endless!
So off I went, in a selfish direction on my own, which result in frustration and looking for things that would not happen.

When I changed my food habits, these main special 10 things, happened to me.

Of course;
  • Better natural connection with my body.
  • Feeling a positive attitude for myself and towards others.
  • More respect for myself and all other living creatures.
  • Fear has received a place of acceptance, easier to live with, rather than something that makes me anxious and feeling bad all the time.
  • Improved taste and big curiosity for trying new things.
  • General improvements of the 4 other senses; feel, see, hear and smell.
are all great things that contribute very heavily to intimacy.


Of course I had way more energy, and I could assume that the activity level increases as well. Now I’ve always had energy enough for things that I loved very much at any moment of my life, so I don’t feel like a main difference there (some might).



Where I did feel a difference, is with the Meditation, Mindfulness, Yoga, Ego … and basically the better connection with myself, I had a completely different experience of intimacy. With the general improvements of 4 senses; feel, see, hear and smell, everything is so intense.

It made me realize that what I still remember of ‘The first time’ as being an extremely magical, special, unique...happening, that I would love to last forever, was in fact me being completely present, open for all feelings and especially with no expectations, just a let go attitude. Afterwards it felt like I needed better, was mainly focused on that better, so I was not present, created expectations (some of them probably unrealistic) and especially never talked openly about them, they were my secret desires.



Although it might be seen as a physical act, it’s for me a way more mental activity in which the physical side is just a consequence of.

Today I get naturally into it, I’ve no predefined plan with plenty of expectations, with my progress on the ego and a let go attitude, I feel in real connection and get into explorations, I would have never imagined before and probably the most important part, I communicate about all that, before, during and after.

Before, I presumed things to be a certain way.

It in fact closes my experience field and with my undeveloped senses, it was very difficult to get out of that.

I wanted to experience new things, and already closed the door of experience, before getting in contact with it due to prejudgment and expectations.


Intimacy is today better than ever, I think it is something I have always had in me. For me via food, my connection with life has come back and made me feel the beauty of it. It is something that I was previously trying to find in selfish acts, where there is not much love involved and not much to be found!

Today I follow my heart, live the present moment, experience wonderful sensation, communicate about them and love every second of it!


#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #sex #intimacy #improvementsenses #feel #see #hear #smell #Meditation # PresentMoment #Mindfulness #Yoga #EstherPerel #JessicaGraham #Nele.nu #JulieDuChemin #AnnCuyvers

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten