woensdag 28 maart 2018

Fasting - le jeûne & purge de Irène Grosjean

I had quite often heard about fasting and I think that it is part of the majority of religious that I know. The Bible presents fasting even as something that is good, profitable and beneficial. I grew up learning that I had to eat to survive and since I was lucky to have always food on the table, I never really got a more direct connection with fasting.

When I changed my food habits back in 2014, I also started to learn more about what impact food has on the body. I learned and felt that quite a lot of my energy is going into digesting food. So the harder it is for my food to digest, the more tired I will be, like I have already explained partially over here. I found what was for me like an excellent balance of food vs. energy.

While experiencing with that, I indeed found out that when I wasn’t feeling so well, start to feel ill, that just continuing on only water felt pretty natural and wasn’t so bad at all. I just started like skipping a meal when I was not hungry and not feeling well, feeling how my body reacts and feeling how it was able to auto heal itself. The fear, that I had of falling dead of malnutrition, was not really what was happening when I was actually doing it.


A trial of a meal, became quite fast a try of a day and even a try of a few days of fasting just based on water. It all felt great, and the only thing I realized that wasn’t so recommended for me, was to make the very intensive short effort. Typically a half hour intensive run, very intense, stressful day at work... would be days that after my experience, I would avoid doing during the fasting. For all other things I really had no issues at all. I could even go and sit at a table having a conversation with others that were eating. I really felt the benefits of fasting, what I see as cleaning my body and provide it some energy to do repair work on it.


With that knowledge, I arrived for a few days of experience at Irène Grosjean (which I describe already partially here as well) premisses and came in contact with her purge recommendations. She mentioned that like all animals, humans should also clean their inside body and purge when they found it necessary. Having no experience at all on the subject, I carefully listened to what she had to say on the subject and it sounded worth a try for me. After a personal consultation with her, I received a personalized purge program from her.

It mainly consisted of 1 purge with ‘chlorumagène’ and 1 with ‘huile de ricin’ that I could do alternating. During our stay there, I heard the wildest stories about these purges, from other participants that had already tried, from being very ill, having to vomit when drinking it… At that moment, nothing scared me, I definitely wanted to try this out and experience what it would bring to me.

Here is what I’ve rolled out. I’ve to say that the fact that I had to get the ‘chlorumagène’ and the ‘huile de ricin’ from the pharmacy, didn’t look like the ideal solution for me yet, nevertheless I tried and believed in it;
  • A few weeks after my stay with Irène Grosjean, I started to experience with these 2 purges and the first effects were quite negative; mouth ulcers, tired, dizzy… Now I have learnt that these were cleaning symptoms, so I wasn’t too worried
  • 1 month later, I started to create some rhythm, reference and took 2 soup spoons of chlorumagène in 1 glass of water and when cleaned, would in the beginning only drink vegetable juices.
  • 2 weeks later I would then have 2 soup spoons of huile de ricin in 1 glass of grapefruit and when cleaned, would in the beginning only drink fruit juices. After this one 1 started to have a feeling that I felt way better before then after the purge so didn’t really understood the sense.
  • 2 weeks later, I took 2 soup spoons of chlorumagène in 1 glass of water. The 1st and 2nd day I felt nothing, the 3rd day I was completely KO with fever and really no energy left.
  • I stopped during the holidays and the next one was 1,5 months later, I took 3 1/2 soup spoons of huile de ricin in 1 glass of grapefruit. After 12h I had again some fever, this time only during 2-3 hours.
  • 2 weeks later, I took 3 soup spoons of chlorumagène in 1 glass of water. I still had cleaning effect, low energy and feeling tired as main symptoms.
  • 2 weeks later, I took 4 soup spoons of huile de ricin in 1 glass of grapefruit. After 12h I had again some fever, only during 2-3 hours.
  • 2 weeks later, I took 3 soup spoons of chlorumagène in 1 glass of water. I still had cleaning effect now besides that nothing special.
  • 2 weeks later, I took 4 soup spoons of huile de ricin in 1 glass of grapefruit and it was the first time that it was very difficult to drink and I needed peppermint directly after it to keep it in my body. Otherwise, I would vomit everything out again.
  • 2 weeks later, I took 4 soup spoons of chlorumagène in 1 glass of water. I still had cleaning effect now besides that nothing special.
  • 1 month weeks later, I took 4 soup spoons of huile de ricin in 1 glass of grapefruit and peppermint directly after it to keep it in my body. I still had cleaning effect now besides that nothing special.
  • 1 month later, I took 4 soup spoons of chlorumagène in 1 glass of water. I still had cleaning effect now besides that nothing special.
  • 1 month later, I took 4 soup spoons of huile de ricin in 1 glass of grapefruit and peppermint directly after it to keep it in my body. It would already be difficult by only looking to the huile de ricin or smelling the grapefruit. I still had cleaning effect now besides that nothing special.
  • 1 month later, I took 4 soup spoons of chlorumagène in 1 glass of water. I still had cleaning effect now besides that nothing special.
  • 1 month later, I took 4 soup spoons of huile de ricin in 1 glass of grapefruit and peppermint directly after it to keep it in my body. I still had cleaning effect now besides that nothing special. Seen the stress my body was in to take it, it is the first time I wonder if it is not better to stop with these purges.
  • 1 month later, I took 4 soup spoons of chlorumagène in 1 glass of water. I still had cleaning effect now besides that nothing special. This was the moment that I decided that my body was suffering too much for the benefit I took out of it. I stopped with the purges and focused on the fasting only and cleaning with food instead.
Looking back to it, I think it is an experience I needed to have, I regret nothing and I would do it again could I go back in time. I just felt that from a natural way, my stress repulsive reaction towards the substances of the purge, made me realize, it didn't feel natural anymore and I will stop the experience here with the ‘chlorumagène’ and the ‘huile de ricin’.

Today from a fasting (jeûne) point of view;

When I feel bad or ill, I definitely fast the period I feel necessary for it (based on only drinking water) and only start to eat again when I’m really hungry for some whole food fruits or vegetables.

Try not to eat too late in the evening (typically last thing I eat is around 18h) and try not to eat too early in the morning (typically the first thing I eat is around 7h) which provides me each day with a +-12h fast and sometimes longer. This allowed my body to take full benefit of the rest and sleep to recover and not still 100% digesting at that time.

Purges, I stopped completely in the form of those recommended to me by Irène Grosjean. What I did find out about my journey, is that there are some excellent plants that provide natural cleaning as well. For me beets, carrots, fennel, broccoli, brussels’ sprouts, garlic, ginger, kale, lemon, onions, parsley...are all natural cleaners today, they incorporate into my daily diet and I just try to have a natural connection with them. At some moment I really don’t want to eat them and at other moments they are the only thing I want to eat.

Based on this, my trust in nature raised significantly, and it provided me with the love, comfort and greatness I hadn’t seen for a long time in it.

#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #fasting #newenergy #excellentbalanceoffoodvsenergy #cleanbodyinside #IrèneGrosjean #purge #jeûne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten