woensdag 25 april 2018

What about spirituality!

First of all what is spirituality?

For me, before I changed my food habits, it seemed like some kind of a Buddhist monk, sitting down peacefully in a condition or state only available for a few on this earth. I could also not understand how they could be happy that way. It looked for me not excited at all and I could not understand the purpose.


After changing my food habits, spirituality quite fast became a much larger spectrum for me with many different perspectives. Today I see the reason for that, that my changed food habits made me feel all things of life much better and opened me up for such an understanding, by feeling the benefits of it. Before I was aware that there might be some benefit in it for me, now I didn’t feel it at all and thus it made no sense to me.

I today much better understand the “connection to something bigger than ourselves”, “unity” as well as a “search for meaning in life” and realize that probably everybody has his own personal definition of spirituality. I don’t talk much about or use the word spirituality, since I found it so generic with different meanings for different people.


Now it does involves for me; love, yoga, meditation, relaxation, mindfulness … all subjects I’ve already mentioned in some previous posts.

There are things I discover that I could have never imagined discovering. On how does it comes, the only dramatic change I made is the food, so it’s my only explanation today.

I feel better, I set myself way more in question than before, I can see everything as constructive and progress…all benefits for me that I’m extremely grateful for.


The quieter you become, the more you can hear’ - Ram Dass

#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #spirituality #Buddhistmonk #peacefully #connection #unity #meaninginlife #love #yoga #meditation #relaxation #mindfulness #grateful #RamDass

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten