donderdag 18 juli 2019

Solution for sunburn!


As a child, I was always told that sunburn was the thing to avoid and that it really had to do with skin cancer. So I would have to put a lot of industrial ointments to protect me from the sun, a heat on my head and certainly a pair of sunglasses on my eyes.

With my changed eating habits, the great people I've met since then, the fact that I feel my body much better and what it naturally needs, have made some changes to that knowledge. I began to realize that the fruits and vegetables I enjoyed, were the ones that got the most sunlight. Why should it be good for one and bad for the other?


I heard that when I feed my body with bad crap, it comes into my blood and a sunburn is kind of getting that crap out of my body. Like pimples or other reactions to my skin. I'm not a doctor and I haven't had any medical training either, so I don't take an explanation as granted. I just take it with me to my own personal experience and see if there's any truth to it for me.

What I can say is that I certainly feel that my blood is cleaner than 5 years ago before my changed eating habits and yes, I still get sunburn. I have to say that I feel that sunburn is coming, that it is too much for my skin and my body tells me to cover it up. One rule I have recently heard, is that if my shadow is smaller than me, I have to cover. Quite often when I'm on the road or exercising and have nothing to cover up and yet go on. So it's not as if I didn't know. I have the feeling that it is getting too hot for me personally.


When I cover myself up at those moments, I hardly get any sunburn. If for some reason I couldn't do that and burn myself, then the start of this year with cold showers, feels really good for this. I used to remember what a nightmare it was when I took a hot shower and when the water would fall on my sunburn...aahwww.

This is now completely gone with the cold showers, actually it feels really good, and after drying up I just put some pure aloe vera on it, to refresh and heal it. This cold shower is only a recent discovery, now I can see that I have already had 2 sunburn wounds and that none of them have been peeled like before.


Works well for me, listen to my body, no artificial creams, cover-up and if I went over the edge, refresh it and put on some aloe vera!

For the Dutch readers Janneke Van Der Meulen also had a message on this subject with her recommendation, very in line with my recommendation and worth a consideration, https://jannekevandermeulen.nl/mijn-verhaal-waarom-ik-zo-vaak-en-zo-veel-mogelijk-in-de-zon-ben/

Note that I have spoken more broadly about my first contact with Janneke Van Der Meulen over here: http://rawfoodveganlifechangingexperience.blogspot.com/2019/01/dit-is-wat-iedereen-moet-weten-over.html


#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #freedom #giveupfear #sunburn #noindustrialointments #sunlight #coldshowers #aloevera #JannekeVanDerMeulen

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten