maandag 1 juli 2019

Weekend (2 day) vegan trip to Copenhagen


In this post, I will describe my 2-day vegan trip to Copenhagen.

I arrived on Friday evening, had a day of shopping on Saturday (which can be read here), had a day of visiting on Sunday and came back around noon on Monday.

The distance to go was too long on Sunday to walk (+-35km), so I decided to rent a bike, a must in Copenhagen. I was surprised to see how much they have made bicycling attractive, an example for the whole world.


Departure from Clarion Hotel® Copenhagen Airport in the morning in good weather. I rented the bike at the hotel reception for 1 day (no reservation required). I took a small tool with me to attach my phone as a GPS to the bike.




I went to see Havnebadet Islands Brygge, Islands Brygge 14, 2300 Copenhagen.


I went to see Tivoli Gardens, Vesterbrogade,
 Copenhagen.
It was actually a theme park, so we just passed by.


I had a wonderful brunch at Cafe Blå, Blågårdsgade 17, 2200 Copenhagen (Review over here: https://www.happycow.net/reviews/cafe-blaa-copenhagen-130596).



I went to see Frederiksberg Palace, Roskildevej 28 A, 2000 Frederiksberg C.


I went to see Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek, Dantes Plads 7, 1556 
 Copenhagen.



I went to see The Round Tower, Købmagergade 52A, 1150 
Copenhagen.


I went to see Christiansborg, Prins Jørgens Gård 1, 1218 
 Copenhagen.





I went to see Amalienborg, Amalienborg Slotsplads 5, 1257 
Copenhagen.




I went to see, Gefion Fountain, Churchillparken, 1263
 Copenhagen.


Took diner at Souls, Melchiors Plads 3, 2100
 Copenhagen. (Review over here: https://www.happycow.net/reviews/souls-copenhagen-71701)


I went to see Our Saviour's Church, Sankt Annæ Gade 29, 1416 
 Copenhagen.


I went to see REFFEN, A, Refshalevej 167, 1432
 Copenhagen.


Attention, if you are looking for Papiroen - Christiansholm, that doesn’t exsist anymore and Reffen is in fact the replacement of that.


I repeat, I am not so much in favour of big cities and crowded places, now I have to say that I found Copenhagen very charming and a city that I very much recommend!


#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #freedom #vegantrip #vegantripCopenhagen #Copenhagenbicyclingattractive #ClarionHotelCopenhagenAirport #nordicchoicehotels #CafeBlå #Souls #REFFEN #notPapiroen #RecommendCopenhagen #happycow

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten