maandag 8 juli 2019

Do humans go beyond BDSM?


BDSM is interpreted as a combination of the abbreviations B/D (Bondage and Discipline), D/s (Dominance and submission) and S/M (Sadism and Masochism).

I grew up understanding that this is an extreme practice for crazy adults, who want to hurt each other.

Seen from the outside, it is often the vision that is given to me.

Over time I understood that the definition is a bit different from that.

I've never practiced it, now from what I've read and seen on the subject, it seems like a normal dominant submissive relationship, in which everything happens in full mutual consultation, with a lot of love and with full mutual respect.

If things happen with total mutual respect between adults and no other external party that is influenced however by it, then I personally think that's fine.


Many people find it extreme...what is extreme...for some it is eating meat, for others it is eating vegetables. The perception differs from one to the other. For me personally, BDSM is just a dominant submissive relationship with great mutual respect. Within that relationship, with these values, they do what feels right for them to do, and for me there is nothing extreme in that relationship.


Things are extreme for me, when there is no respect, no love and when one has a clear sense of superiority towards others. I could say that thinking that I'm superior is probably still good, now that I'm behaving like I'm superior, that's when the chaos starts. Although I think the link between thinking and doing can sometimes be so related, that it's probably better to avoid it.


Today, our dominion over the world as a human species, is as never before.

The human species truly believes that its dominance over the world is superior to any other living being. To me it is also clear that it does not happen with respect and love.

Isn't it hypocritical to judge people in the BDSM culture as extreme on the one hand, and on the other hand being the greatest dominant being on earth that feels superior to all others?

Steven, we're not extreme, are we?

  • What have we done with nature?
  • What do we do to wildlife?
  • What do we do with forests?
  • What do we do with nature in general?
  • What do we do for the people who still suffer from hunger on this planet?
  • How do we deal with animals?
  • How do we create meat that we think we need so badly?
  • ...


We are all one – and if we don’t know it, we will learn it the hard way.” — Bayard Rustin


To add some humour if that's okay and appropriate, this is a scene that illustrates my previous behaviour towards the world well, although I found the scene of the film funny, I didn't like that life and I changed it 180° in the other direction…




Let's start by being real compassionate people!


#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #freedom #giveupfear #BDSM #extremepractice #crazyadults #fullmutualrespect #lovenature #lovewildlife #loveforests loveplanet #loveanimals #Weareallone

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten