zaterdag 1 april 2017

What do I find today as the top 10 benefits of going raw food vegan!

1. Better natural connection with my body.

2. New connection with nature.





3. Feeling a positive attitude for myself and towards others.

4. More respect for myself and all other living creatures.

5. Fear has received a place of acceptance, easier to live with, rather than something that makes me anxious and feeling bad all the time.

6. Feeling light after every meal, easy digestion.

7. No medicines anymore, everything via natural healing.

8. Natural skin, no dehydrated or greasy skin anymore.





9. Improved taste and big curiosity for trying new things.

10. General improvements of the 4 other senses; feel, see, hear and smell.

#vegan #rawfoodvegan #nature #health #positiveattitude #respect #fruitsandvegetables #plants #nofear #acceptance #improvedsenses

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten