woensdag 29 augustus 2018

Am I going back to eat meat again?




I receive the question or remark quite often, one day you might do like before, right?

When I then reply that for me that is out of the question, there is no way back, NEVER, people are quite often surprised.


I realized quite fast when leaving animal products out of my food habits, that:

So going back for me means:
  • Feel bad and empty, like I used to feel before.
  • Again violence in my life, killing and abusing animals for me to eat.
  • Back to individuality and emptiness.
  • Again, a victim of the capitalistic marketing and society.
  • Again have fear for almost everything.
  • ...


Would you go back to that?

What I found is too beautiful, for me there is no way back. When my eyes opened up, I left the hate behind me and opened completely for love…

I love this life!


#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #freedom #giveupfear #loveinallofus #nowayback

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten