woensdag 22 augustus 2018

This blog in which language; English, Français, Nederlands…!


In Belgium, we can be seen as language chameleons, we are surrounded by Dutch in the north, German in the east, French in the south and English in the west.

Although I can explain myself in these languages, can have some kind of a conversation, I don’t speak or write any of them perfect. I would love to, now it has for some reason never been my key priority (wasn’t strong at it at school neither).

As being such a chameleon, I always try to speak the language of the people that I communicate with.


When I started this blog, since I’m good at none of the languages, I decided that English would be the most universal one and probably understood by the biggest audience. So my chances that somebody would actually find something interesting that would help on his/her journey was bigger, so off in English I went.

When I changed my food habits, I quite fast found out how great amazing people there are on this earth like I explain here. Concluding that I’m surrounded by all kinds of great people, of which I want to spread the message, share it and hopefully inspire others to find an inspiring path for them as well.


Since I live in Beauvechain, a town just at the Flemish (Belgian Dutch) and French language border, located on the French side, I think it might make sense to from time to time make a local post in French so they inspire and create a local movement. So from time to time on this blog can be found topics in another language. Of course, all the other of my posts will still continue to be in English.


I find the approach of all these translations of towns or countries in Belgium, really a start of complicating things. Why not just adapt to the local language. In Liège we speak French, so let’s take Liège and not Lüttich or Luik depending from where I drive to the city. United States of America should be everywhere used the same, and not Verenigde Staten van Amerika or Les Etats-Unis d’Amérique...no wonder there are confusion and difficulty in communication.

Now seen topics in other languages, technology is evolving, and if I click right on the page, I can chose to translate it to the language that I like at a decent level. Read the blog in the language I prefer!


Voor Nederlands;


Lastig die engelse pagina’s? Laat technologie u van service zijn, klik op de rechter muis knop en kies nederlands, test het, neem kijkje op https://rawfoodveganlifechangingexperience.blogspot.be/ in u taal. Nog niet top misschien, nu toch wel mooie vooruitgang!


Pour Français;


Embêtant ces pages en anglais ? Fais travailler la technique pour vous et lis en français. Clique sur le bouton droit de votre souris, choisis le français et jette un petit coup d’oeil sur https://rawfoodveganlifechangingexperience.blogspot.be/ dans votre langue.

#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #whatlanguage #whatlanguagetoblog #english #dutch #nederlands #french #français #freedom #communication

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten