maandag 22 mei 2017

Killing animals vs raw vegan!

The other day I was having lunch with raspberries out of the garden, that were extremely juicy. When my hands were nicely covered and pretty red, my phone rings. I picked up with just one sweet push and told the person; “I'll put on speaker, explaining the reason behind, with my hands all nice red”.


Felt all natural and the person also completely understood.

I was then thinking after the call, what if I would still eat meat, would I say; "hold on, I'll set you on speaker since I just grabbed a rabbit, killed it and my hands are covered with blood?".

That doesn’t feel natural to me at all.

Am I already too much into all the plants based stuff today, to find this very cruel and unacceptable?

I don't know how to catch the rabbit, killing even worse and then finally eat it… not natural at all to me today.



My main reason why I left meat out at one day, was because I knew, understood, found it unacceptable for myself and the pain it did to divine.

How come I did not know before? The cruelty of slaughterhouses is of all time aren't they? Was I so manipulated by the outside world to not see it and not speak about it?

I can really not tell today how I would have felt back in the days that I was still eating meat…
Would love to hear back from current meat eaters on whether they found it normal if I would say the meat eater sentence on the phone?

Because basically that is what it is…
When I ate meat in the past, maybe I paid others to kill it for me, now in reality that is exactly what is happening! So as a meat eater, I should have found that naturally… I’ve a very hard time believing that!


#vegan #rawfoodvegan #nature #worldwide #fruitsandvegetables #plants #bevegan #eva #vegansociety #peta #earthsprout #respectanimals

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten