vrijdag 19 mei 2017

Easy quick raw vegan food for very busy people!

I quite often hear, I do like the raw vegan food concept, now I don't have the time for it.


This touched for me to a much broader part of my life asking me, “why do I don't have the time “ or formulated differently, “what is more important“ resulting in a reflex “is that really so important as I think it is”?





Here below a few reflections I made myself when asking the questions above;


  • Man, I'm addicted to a lot of crap for no real reason. I have to watch tv, I've to read that magazine, I’ve to go shopping, I've to check email, Facebook… way too often…


  • When we prepared our food as a family all participating in it, I've to say that it is difficult to compete for something else with such a quality time.


  • It is no shame to take care of myself and prepare the food that I feel is the best for my body. It should be a real pleasure of doing that providing a lot of satisfaction instead.


I'm sorry if I disappointed! For me there are no real shortcuts I can provide, besides going to a raw vegan food restaurant or shop.




I find that I was way too often searching for the shortcuts, instead of wondering why is the shortcut so important to me and finding the answer right away.


Give it a try, make time, take pleasure of making your own raw vegan food (ideally together with other people and for other people), a lot of receipts are available and for me it is what has worked best on the longer term.


The more I do it, the more I enjoy it!




#vegan #rawfoodvegan #nature #worldwide #fruitsandvegetables #plants #taketime  #maketime #noshortcuts

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten