woensdag 2 mei 2018

Is a human stronger than nature?

As a kid, I loved to play outside, found all these places from fields, hills, pits...covered with grass, flowers, trees, bushes... lovely places. It never really came to my attention that it is nature that is behind all this. I found them so normal around me that it felt like something that is everywhere and humans just create this.


I really grew up with a feeling that as humans we are the strongest, the smartest… and the real survivors of all this. I can clone myself, replace anything on my body… and we constantly find new solution to progress on that, manage us to live longer, aren't we a great species? Aren’t we stronger than nature?

This is what I used to believe, now today I’m really not at all in line with that believe anymore.

Especially when I see what kind of diseases we’ve today, diseases we are the own creators off and can’t find something to avoid these diseases. We are still in research on them in order to find things that can hide the symptoms of it, the way of prevention looks like even further away.


What I found out by changing my food habits is, that the more I eat what feels like naturally grown for me, the more the strength and magical side of nature becomes obvious.

My previous attitude on earth, like if everything is permitted and humans are in control of everything, doesn’t feel like so sure anymore to me.




What I feel, is that on earth everything is allowed and nature will do everything that is in his strength to make sure everything gets regulated, try to neutralize these things. The universe consists of two forces, that are opposite and complementary, life and death, night and day, dark and light, cold and hot, positive and negative,... So, for everything that I hurt the earth, which is what I think the positive side, I have to accept that nature will do everything it can to get away from the hurt, creating perhaps a large negative side for me and find the balance on earth again.


I find it amazing that nature is showing so many amazing things to us for our benefit. Everything we need is right there, and we just look up the other side trying to find out how we can make a smartphone, lighter, last longer….and probably even more addicted than it already is. What serves us, best as a species?




I believe, nature will always find the balance without effort. All nature happenings, are not natural disasters, they are just naturally regularisations, which today I cannot understand why they happen and I didn’t read or find anyone that can explain them to me. So is the human the smartest creatures on earth? What is smart? I have my doubts about it. Why do quite some animals know when a tsunami comes and are the humans the latest averted about this? I strongly believe I lost connection with nature and I’m really determined to get it back. A food change, feels today like a really good start for me for that.

Live is a mission on earth for all living creatures, we can destroy it or make the best of it.”- unknown.

#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #lovelynature #nature #Arewestrongerthannature #dualityoflife #yinyang #connectionwithnature #LIntelligencedesArbres

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten