woensdag 23 mei 2018

How to always be positive?

For 35 years I’ve heard that this was ‘the key’, think positive, be positive.
If I think positive, positive things will happen to me.

Live is nice with a glass half full of water, rather than with a glass half empty...

Keep a positive attitude was said to me over and over again…


I understood that, saw some truth in that,now on the practical side of that, it just didn’t work.

I was somebody very much in the head, think a lot and can pretty good concentrate on things.

Now concentrating on this positive side as well as I wished, it just would not work.

It would work great for a very limited period, and then the door would come back hard in my face, making me doubt about how that could work.

I would quite often hear;
  • It’s genetic -> my family was always negative, so I’ll be as well.
  • It’s cultural -> where I live everybody is negative, how can I be positive in that?
  • It’s the weather -> where I live it is always raining (is it or is that my perception of it?), with such a weather I cannot be positive.
  • ...

What if it was energetic?

Meaning that it might have something to do with source that nourishes our energy levels.

The root of our energy comes from air, water and food.

Take one of the 3 out of it, I might have difficulties getting my energy level (depending on my activity) and on a longer term (depending on which one, with air it goes quite fast) I might even have difficulties to survive.

So let’s take a closer look to them;

Air

I know, it’s all over the news, studies show it over and over again, the quality of the air is not good. When I go to areas where there are a lot of trees (who filter the air) and where there is no industry, I can feel that I feel way better than in all those industrialized cities.


Water

What is clean water today? The ones coming from the mountains of snow that has been created in our very polluted air? The one from the sea where we put all our waste in and get all living creatures out like fish and such? When I get the occasion of drinking pure source water, even if it still is water, I can taste the difference.


Food

The milk I drink comes from a cow that makes it for me? No, I get my arm in the cow, to make it pregnant, to get rid of the baby cow in order so that I can drink milk.

The meat and fish, I raise animals in a captive environment (they are definitely not free), to assure them, I take care of them with only one goal, to kill them and eat them.

The eggs, I get them from farms where these chickens are like machines working for me.


Do I see all the above as peaceful and positive energy?

Some that crossed my path, even said that if we would have made sure to keep these energies all positive, war would never have existed… (strong words, history is what it is, now I do see some sense in it…).

All these acts of violence (whether I do it or the slaughterhouse or milk farms do it for me, they are identically the same) are set in my primary energy level.

If there is so much aggression in that primary part of my life, isn't possible that this negative energy is coming into me and leaves me defenseless to get it out of me?


4 years ago, I started to take care of those energies for me unconsciously, for other reasons and especially in the food, removing all of them step by step.

It is only 4 years out of my life, I can say that up till now, I’ve never felt better, so positive for so long and so good!

So maybe the food habits are a good direction to start, it was for me!

#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #thinkpositive #bepositive #positiveattitude #Air #Water #Food #peaceful #positiveacts #change

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten