woensdag 29 november 2017

I try to be always connected!


So my phone, computer, tablet, tv...they are always open, active, charging and of course connected to the internet with all notifications open and beeping as loud as possible. I don’t miss anything.


NOT, of course, this is not the connected I wanted to talk about. Or maybe a little bit, this is the fake one I’ve disconnected from after I changed my food habits, for quite a long time now.

The main connection I talk about here, is the one with myself and my surroundings. I knew before of course that the fake connection is not what is best for me, now before my changing food habits, I had no clue of what another connection with myself might look like. I try to be as present as possible and really experience what is happening in the now. The connection I try to have is to go mindfully thru every experience and be there.

I realized quite fast that mail, email, sms, social app notifications… all create that kind of craving off. And for some it is what they want, now I can assure that it was not something for me.

I can enjoy sometimes the flirty side of communication, now it definitely has his limits for me. If the fake connection is resulting that I'm not present, then it's all over for me.


As soon as I realize that I too much depend on it, I change direction, since it really disconnects me from reality and brings me in some kind of environment that is completely fictional.

I feel really that in the world today, I'm constantly challenged and influenced in order to not think too much about my real connection to live. People are paid to bring out distractions that make me go on without thinking, and especially don’t have a possible difficult moment alone with myself. I have enough of these distractions, that’s not life for me!


I happily found a connected live with disconnecting from the fake one! I decide when it is good to connect and have more than faith that everything that has to come to me will find his way, no fake connection needed for that.

I feel… (the real connection of Werchter in the 90’s!)


#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #freedom #giveupfear #realconnection #connectedtolife #connected #moby

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten