woensdag 13 februari 2019

From I ‘was’ to I ‘AM’!


When I tell people that, my discovery with my changing eating habits is the best thing that has ever happened to me, I often hear that it is something that only works for me. On the one hand I agree, because as I have explained before, everyone is unique, now on the other hand, I don't find my life so special or different from that of others.

I give some clear information and let the reader judge!

The picture above really shows, how I feel different in 2002 than in 2018. I feel completely better and very rarely wear sunglasses, something a doctor once told me I should wear all my life. It feels also like I've gone in the other direction than I'm used to seeing and feeling better as I get older.

Who I ‘AM’, how I feel or what fascinates me, can be read on this blog, and so in this post I will try to explain who I 'was'.


  • 9 years after 1 brother and 1 sister I was born as a little offspring.
  • No wonder that in these circumstances (the last one) I was spoiled and had everything I needed (and probably wanted).
  • I was addicted to refined sugar.
  • I had quite often (sometimes a little later, it felt like I needed more quarrel before I succeeded) the same things as my friends had (clothes, skateboard, bmx, mtb, toys, game consoles.......).
  • A motorcycle was out of the question (with a creative approach together with friends from bike, to bike+motorcycle, to motorcycle).
  • At the age of 22 I bought a motorcycle.
  • I have always eaten bread for breakfast (sometimes corn flakes), bread for lunch and meat + vegetables + potatoes for dinner.
  • I started working in a sales function.
  • Leave the parental home at the age of 22.
  • Got a company car.
  • Married.
  • Bought an apartment.
  • Moved to a house with garden.
  • Got children.
  • At the age of 35 desperately looking for something.


That something else for me today was of course a change (as Albert Einstein said - We can't solve problems by using the same way of thinking as when we created them) and certainly with what I've discovered so far, a real life.

So from my point of view I lived a rather traditional life and many things I find so special today, had no meaning for me then, as I describe here.

The real big change I made was to change my eating habits, the rest is of course history and can be read on this blog.


Are you open to a change from 'was' to 'AM'?

‘If you change nothing, nothing will change!’


#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #freedom #giveupfear #Iwas #Iam #AlbertEinstein

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten