dinsdag 19 februari 2019

1 small change everyone can do for a better world!


By a better world I really mean my life, the life of other living beings and the planet. This is a win-win change for everyone. Not only for those who make money based on my artificially stimulated expenses.

Those who have already read some posts on this blog will probably say, I'm sure he will say: remove animal products from my diet. Although I think it's probably a very good answer, I want to highlight something else. Because I've explained very often how to get away from animal products, I want to draw attention to something else here.


Something for the body, and also for a better world and planet tomorrow.

I have understood quite quickly (well, I could say it started with that, as can be read here that it might be a good thing to leave behind processed food.

I often hear, I agree with Steven, I never eat processed food. The majority of people link processed food to ready-made dishes that I just have to heat up in the microwave. What they are, now this is much bigger than that. The one I mention here as processed food to leave, is much more than just those ready-made dishes.


In fact, if I buy something that is not whole food vegetables or fruit, it is somehow processed food. The best known that most people do not place under this category are;
  • Bread
  • Cheese
  • Butter
  • Pasta
  • Biscuits
  • Sodas
  • Sausage
  • Sauce
  • Food flavored
  • Gummy Bears
  • ...


Why should I avoid them?

  • They are usually made with ingredients that are not good for me (the nutritional level of these products is very low).
  • They contain ingredients that make me long for more of the product (of course these people want to sell more of the product to me and create high tech laboratories to achieve this without me realizing it).
  • They are almost always packaged with full of plastic and waste.
  • All this processed food is dead, there is no life in it (making it very easy to store in the long run and easier to make a lot of money with).
  • ...



Can I never eat this?

This is not what I say. If I like them so much, make my own experience. Make them from whole food vegetables or fruit. It gives a lot more fun, I know what it contains, I can adjust my own taste perfectly to my personal preferences, it tastes different, it tastes a bit cleaner, it is a bit healthier and I can't consume as much of it, because it requires a greater effort. Easy, effortless access is something that industry anticipates a lot on. And guess what, it works, if I don't know or understand the above.

By distancing myself from all the processed food, I provide my body with ingredients it knows (from nature), I like to make my own food (don't underestimate this, everyone is jealous if someone brings their own home made food) and I reduce the enormous waste of especially plastic very bad for the planet (since without packaging, I can buy whole food vegetables or fruit in bulk).

Which processed foods will you eliminate tomorrow?

(If you are desperately looking for an alternative to your processed food, make sure you reach out to me, I can give you some clues.)


#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #freedom #giveupfear #betterworld #removeanimalproducts #leaveprocessedfood #makeyourownexperience

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten