woensdag 27 februari 2019

Is discouraging the only solution for tomorrow?


At some point, I believe that every living being on earth somehow, just like me, wants to make the conscience free. It is very energy consuming when I separate with someone around a wrong understanding. It is very difficult to let go of that. I want things to at least be in line with my inner self. I want to be at peace with myself. I can accept what people think of me, now they can't think that because I have expressed myself wrong, that I have the feeling that I need to correct it immediately.

Personally I think that every violent or harmful act I do stays with me until I find inner peace. Quiet time-consuming activity and one of the most important reasons why 'Ahimsa' is so logical for me.


With that belief, I think we are very much influenced by our conscience about things we think we do well, are we really?

The environment, the planet and pollution are a good example of that. I often hear, it is really a mess what people here on earth do, I don't do that, I;
  • Have an electric car
  • Use wind energy
  • Use solar energy
  • Go by plane
  • Instead, use a drone


Is this what we want?

Is this the solution to the problems?

Do we want a landscape full of windmills, photovoltaic panels, etc.....?


Isn't the problem that we use the car too much, instead of the wrong car?

Isn't the problem the problem that we want to go too fast, instead of trying to find things that make us go faster?

Isn't the problem that we use too much energy, rather than the wrong energy?

...

Of course, this will probably initially be easier for the rich to wonder about these questions.


Now a road is a road, if there is a traffic jam, it is for everyone.

So what if I can do something in 10 minutes by bike, or 20 minutes walking and in 2 hours by car, what would I choose?

What if water, whole food plants and fruit have 5% tax and all other food 60% tax, what would I choose?

What if electricity is even more expensive than now, what would I do?


...


I strongly believe that we need to do something at the root, because most of the things we (which I will be part of) don't want this change. We'll probably demonstrate against it soon.

With everything I have seen so far, I do believe that discouraging at the root, is probably the only thing that will really make us change, if of course we want the change.....

So is discouraging the only thing that can save us? Or what is?


#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #freedom #giveupfear #discouraging

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten