zondag 12 maart 2017

As a raw food vegan what do I miss from non-vegan food?

“Nothing!”


“Come on, things like cheese, ice cream…”


“No, seriously, nothing!”


The main reason for this, is because it is a choice, a lifestyle, to eat like I eat, not an obligation like it is probably the case for the majority of diets out there.


I quite often hear when people eat very tasty non-nutritional food around me (e.g. a Crème Brûlée which I used to love very much) and I don’t eat anything (or maybe a very tasty organic whole fruit instead), that it is a shame that I don’t have that pleasure like they have.


From the tasty point of view, I’ve to admit, the current laboratories produce indeed very tasty stuff, that is extremely addicted when it’s in my mouth and making me wanting more and more of it, completely agree with that (have been addicted to quit some of that stuff).




(vegan pizza)

When looking towards that tasty stuff from a nutritional point of view, I realize to my believes that there are close to 0% of nutritional values in there. By having that in mind, it is of course a pleasure for me not having to eat that tasty stuff. I love my body too much to put that in it just for a very small tasty moment in my mouth. After some detox, I realize also that I can get even better pleasurable moments, from a lot of other very nutritional foods and as much as I want, my body will tell me when to stop.


On top of the nutritional side, so how I believe it affects my body, there is also of course, how it affects animals, our planet, our relations…


Keeping all that in mind, knowing how I feel today, for me there is no way back and there is really nothing that I miss.


Btw, as a side note, for almost everything there is to eat, I can find at least a vegan, if not a raw food vegan alternative. These help, of course, for moments that I’m rather emotionally eating, then because I’m hungry… I still eat Pizza today, the raw version of course.





What if there is nothing with my nutritional values to eat?


Really, no organic raw fruit, no raw vegetables, where the hell did I end up!
Then I just simply go for a small fast, which I strongly believe I have to do regularly in any case.


#vegan #rawfoodvegan #nature #harmony #fast #fruitsandvegetables #plants #detox #feelgood

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten