woensdag 7 november 2018

Update on my own special food restaurant


Like I explained here, it is not easy to find a restaurant where I can experience the raw food taste. It is also something that a lot of people see as simple raw salads and such. Which it can be, now it doesn’t have to be and some select restaurants really show that as an alternative.

I mentioned select, since of course I find that there are besides the RAW desserts, not enough restaurants proposing RAW experiences. At some point, I even played with the idea, that I had to open my own special RAW food restaurant to increase the proposal. This looked like really predefined being a very difficult journey, difficult for me and not enough people wanting to experience it yet.


From the other side, I’m not at all a RAW food chef, at home, my soul mate is. I love the ingredients and personally I eat them majority of time unprocessed. Instead of eating a cheesecake, I can enjoy equally of eating some nuts and dates. In today’s culture, of course I cannot attract by just proposing nuts and dates, it has at least to be the cheesecake. My interest in creating a restaurant was to meet up with people, talk around food, share experiences… now it didn’t look like the restaurant was the best concept for me, especially not without a chef.


My soul mate mentioned she wanted to be the chef for some select events, so we started to become part of 
‘Tables Végétales’, for me the feeling of occasionally being a restaurant and especially meeting up with all these amazing people. We are more than happy to provide the opportunity for everybody to experience RAW food in our house, have a wonderful evening talking around everything related to food and especially vegetables.

Last year we had 4 editions, met up with some great people and we continued to have a few in 2018 as well.


People maybe don’t always realize that that great food, requires quite some investment, time and preparation in order to have it ready. Of course, my soul mate has always set the level very high making the previous points even worse. The combination of the activity with ‘L’envol du Colibri’ and the 
‘Tables Végétales’ starts to be very heavy to sustain on the longer term. And if we cannot make the experience great, it’s better to not propose the experience since it might damage the progress it is making.

We’ve therefore decided to set our activity with ‘Tables Végétales’ in the concept as it was, on hold for the moment.

Of course, if you have any questions related to our lifestyle, want to see things by yourself, always more than welcome to reach out and pass by our home! It would be my pleasure!

Love, peace.



#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #rawfood #experiencerawfood #rawfoodrestaurant #RAWfoodchef #TablesVégétales

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten