zaterdag 21 oktober 2017

VeggieWorld 2017 in Brussels!

I always try to do things as open minded as possible and without any prejudgments.
Over time I learned that if I expect nothing, I will never be disappointed.

I applied this for this day trip to VeggieWorld 2017 as well, which was pretty easy to do since it was the first edition in Brussels...

Everything was organized by EVA and they did really an amazing job!

My plan was to spend the complete day there, arrived 20 minutes before opening time, the welcome was warm and colorful.


It started pretty calm in the first minutes around 10:00 AM


Became pretty fast this


And continued till end of the day


There were about 70 exhibitors with really a big variety of proposals.

Of course, for clothes, I went to see the booth of my lovely wife



For food, there is really a big choice in all flavors and varieties. I find it a must do for everybody that is curious about plant based food. This is one of the only places where you have so much choice, so close to each other.

In the early morning, the kids loved the koffiekoeken from Frimout, Gent



Some great plant based information





There are several activists, animal protection organisations and I even managed to find some B12 (which I had secretly hoped for).

Besides the 70 exhibitors, there were also some demonstrations and inspiring speakers.

Seen my raw food preference, the great 2 books we already have from them, it was great to see the raw chefs Julie and Simon, and witness all the love and energy set in what they do!



And of course, finally, I had to witness a presentation from Tobias. Since I had read the book very carefully and it had been very inspiring to me, I did not expect anything at all. Now I was very surprised that his presentation was similar, different, complementary... with the book and I appreciated it very heavily!



I’ve from my side tried to do my part as well, by promoting true the day HappyCow, so that when people go outside the event, into Brussel city, they will still have an easy way to find great Vegan and Vegetarian places to eat!


https://www.happycow.com

A must do event for people who want to have and try a plant based experience!



#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #VeggieWorld #VeggieWorld 2017 #VeggieWorldBrussels #evavzw #lenvolducolibri #bakkerijfrimout #julieslifestyle #veganstrategist #happycow

1 opmerking:

  1. we were there too, but on Sunday. Unfortunately Bakkerij Frimout wasn't present that day.
    All in all we thought it was rather a small festival (compared to for example vegan summerfest in Ghent last Summer, of Vegfest UK in London).
    Will write a review later on my blog too :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen