woensdag 28 juni 2017

Missing essentials like protein… due to a raw food vegan!

I agree, I have been very scared with that. When I do something that is not mainstream, I quite often do not directly get the support I would be needing, resulting in doubt and fear.

Missing on essentials is one of those things.

I get overwhelmed with questions like;
  • Where do I get my protein?
  • Where did I get my ...



In the beginning, I was very busy with that, trying to find answers for it, resulting in fear and anxiety.

Today I’m not at all busy with that anymore, I just eat what I feel my body is asking for, try to eat a big variety and drink the water my body asks for.

Now, regarding protein, do I think meat is the only earthly thing containing protein?  Where do I think animals get their protein? Elephants are vegan!  There are many plant-based sources of protein like kale, nuts, seeds, spinach, broccoli, avocado…



In order to be a bit stronger when people ask me about it, as well as to get over the fear I guess, I do a yearly blood check and they over and over again confirm that they are healthier than ever before. So although I don’t want to say that I ignore sciences completely, I try to minimize it and built on my own feelings for the future.

In order to connect with my own feelings, meditation, mindfulness, yoga… help of course, very well with that.

For the food side, to guarantee that I eat what my body needs, I just make sure that I have a lot and a big variety of whole food, fruits and vegetables in the house (if not, I do the exercise in the local organic shop). When I’m hungry, I get in front of them, feel, smell them and eat as many of the whole foods that I want.



I feel good by doing that, I keep fit, don’t gain any weight, don’t lose any weight and eat as much food as I want from the whole foods I like the most, for me it feels like one of the great natural discovery of life!

#vegan #rawfoodvegan #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #protein #missingprotein #veganathletes

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten