dinsdag 4 juli 2017

The part for the environment with raw food vegan

I have grown up with already a mindset for a better environment.
We tried to reduce waste, buy eco friendly cars, try to get solar energy, try to reduce water usage...
Honestly, I had the feeling, I was doing great and at the maximum of what I can do!


In the meantime I learned that I can always improve and that, what I was doing so far, was so ridiculously low.

I understood that one of the most effective things an individual can do to lower their carbon footprint, is to avoid all animal products. The production of meat and other animal products places a heavy burden on the environment.


The good news is there IS something we can do about it and which is achievable for everybody that want to do so including me!


Every time I shop or order food in a restaurant - every time I eat - I can choose to help these animals. Every time I make the switch from an animal product to a vegan one I’m standing up for farmed animals everywhere.

Going vegan is easier than ever before with veganism becoming increasingly mainstream as more and more people from all walks of life discover the benefits of living this way.

It's time to ask myself: if it is now possible to live a life that involves delicious food and drink, delivers better health, leaves a smaller carbon footprint and avoids killing other creatures - then why don't I do that?




Interested? The source and more information on the subject; https://www.vegansociety.com/go-vegan/why-go-vegan

#vegan #rawfoodvegan #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #savetheplanet #betterplanet #vegansociety #noanimalproducts

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten