maandag 19 juni 2017

Yoga, find your inner self!

I've always been attracted by Yoga. Now for one or another reason never really much practiced it and never really incorporated it into my life. Until the moment that I changed my food habitudes.
From then on, it felt like I was more flexible and felt better what my body was telling me.

That was the moment that I started to appreciate Yoga quite heavily and knew it was something I was about to practice more in the future.



I found it great to feel the possibilities as well as to realize the limitations of my body. The Yoga practices provided me exactly these feelings and I became to see these discoveries as a real part of my life.

I started to do Yoga in a group course, which were the ideal circumstances for me.
I enjoyed the calmness of the teachers, the great communication skills and the ability to get in contact and share with other yoga practitioners.




Due to planning and family organization, unfortunately the group courses didn't really worked out for a long term goal. Well, I really had to make a choice. So I switched to 1, 2 times a week at home basically on 1h to 1h30 Yoga workout that I found first in books and now on YouTube. There are really some great ones available! And I can really search on what interests me the most in the present moment, like; “1h30, intermediate, vinyasa, yoga” and I can adapt to my own needs. Isn’t that great!
Of course, nothing above the real teacher and the group courses, now sometimes I have to make the best of what is accessible for me.

These workouts do me so good, and whether I can, I try to do some group courses if I can, really enjoying it.


I can only encourage to at least try it and try to look and feel the possibilities of the body as well as the limitations!
Happy discovery, Namaste!

#vegan #rawfoodvegan #nature #yoga #bodypossibilities #bodylimitations

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten