dinsdag 21 mei 2019

How to lose 10kg by doing nothing!



I feel like everyone's struggling with weight at some point in life. In these often difficult times, I've tried time and again to follow some of the advice I've received, or bought in, from around the world. The typical; eating less, eating restricted, following a very determined pattern...are all kinds of diets that I have tried and the best they could do for me was to keep the weight for a very short period off. Nothing worked for me in the long run.

With what I know about nutrition today, I find these results more than normal. The food I know today as food is a commercial product, made to perfectly match my taste preference and makes me crave it to the fullest. This is a commercial model, not a health or care for my body model. It is purely based on profit and making sure that I consume the maximum amount of it.


Because it's made that way, it's obviously very hard to resist. If there is a product that makes me hungry, perfectly matches my taste, tempers my hunger a little and then comes back stronger to need more of it. Isn't that what food does for me today?

Well then all I have to do, is get out of this vicious circle. Unfortunately it took me 35 years to realize that by sharing this here, I hope it will shorten the period for everyone who is searching for it. If I keep eating it, I will keep craving it, no exception there. What if I stop eating it and replace it with a full plant-based diet? That is exactly what I have done!


The result, no more restrictions, I eat as much as I want (until I feel physically full), I taste food much better, I know when I'm hungry or full and of course the best result many people want, I've gone to my ideal weight and I've barely gain any weight eating that way.

What have I done, done nothing, changed everything?


As I have already explained, the need to lose weight is often pointed out to sport or moving. As I explained here, sport is not the answer, sport is what keeps me fit and vital, I've always exercised a lot, now I've never lost the weight I wanted to lose.

Explore with nutrition based on whole food plants, it might very positively surprise you, like it did with me!

Happy discovery!


#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #freedom #giveupfear #strugglingwithweight #plantbaseddiet #wholefoodplants #Happydiscovery

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten