dinsdag 23 oktober 2018

Spectator of life and become calm!


With spectator, I don't want to say that I just passively observe life, I'm more very mindful living my life and take the spectator position quite often as a very meaningful direction. A direction that I didn't know the existence of before my changing food habits. Maybe something we realize also when we get older?

When a certain annoying thing happened in my life, I did quite often get into resistance to it and trying everything I could to remove it.


Some examples;

  • when the baby would cry, provide a pacifier fopspeen as soon as possible.
  • when the dog would bark, get to him and say to keep quiet as soon as possible.
  • when a bee would come close to me, try to eliminate it so it can certainly not hurt me. 
  • when I would need to park the car and it would surprisingly be a paid parking, I would try everything I could to not have to pay.
  • when I would see a loved one in pain, not knowing how to re-act, do everything I could to hide myself and make that uncomfortable situation pass by as soon as possible. 
  • ...

All kinds of examples that would make life unpleasant and to which I had to re-act immediately to get it back on track like I liked it. That kind of reaction looked like a strong one before, today after my food changing habits I have a different point of view on that.


All those things look today to me like resistance and lack of confidence, which I gained a lot after the food change. By learning to feel, smell, see, observe... much better in connection with nature, some things look today, so obvious, now I didn't see them for the first 35 years of my life.

Today it is very clear to me how much I learn by quietness and observation.


Let's review the previous situations;
  • when the baby would cry, there is a reason for it, communicate, feel, connect and the answer will be very fast in front of me.
  • when the dog would bark, there is also a reason for it, communicate, feel, connect also with the dog. In a worst case it just wanted some of your precious time.
  • when a bee would come close to me, try to observe in how many of the cases the bee actually wants to hurt? Quite often it's just discovering life like I do.
  • when I would need to park the car and it would surprisingly be a paid parking, accept, move on with life and see what it does to me.
  • when I would see a loved one in pain, not knowing how to react, tell them how you feel and don’t know how to re-act. And stay just there, present.
In all these above examples I've been very pleased with the result out of quietness and observation.


I could never before imagine that life is so beautiful!

Give it a try, observe and let go, rather than resists and get nervous.

"I am a human being, not a human doing. Don't equate your self-worth with how well you do things in life. You aren't what you do. If you are what you do, then when you don't...you aren't." - Dr. Wayne Dyer.

#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #freedom #giveupfear #spectatoroflife #observelife #mindfullivinglife #stopresistance #quietness #observation #etgo #humanbeingnothumandoing #DrWayneDyer

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten