zaterdag 15 april 2017

Mindfulness, so great, do more with less!

In the life I used to live, I felt an enormous pressure of “always more” and I had really a feeling that the world I lived in, was built around that.
More possessions, more money, more food… and things had to go fast and be efficient.
If I could eat, drive, call and at the same time answer emails wouldn’t that be great. When I went to search for the ‘Why’ of this, it was in my case for something really empty and it didn’t really feel that great as I was thinking it was.


When I came in contact with Mindfulness (which I describe as basically do one thing at a time and do it very consciously), in the beginning, it felt quite boring, since I was used to way more entertainment and excitement, my body was not used to feel that new relaxing feeling.







When for everything I did, such as; speaking to somebody, preparing meal, eating, driving, running, listening to music… I wondered if I was doing it very consciously and in the present moment, and if not I tried to find out why not. This starting exercise brought me to much more conscious acting and it opened my eyes to things I had never seen before.


In fact, I felt and saw that everything is quite often there, I was just not seeing it before. I was too busy with other stuff in parallel in my head.

When really being mindful on just one thing at a time and really being in the present moment, I saw so many beautiful things that I had never realized before. We’ve everything we need to see, feel, experience all these beautiful things and we are just too busy so that we don’t realize it. I found it a great discovery for myself.


I don’t know why or how I was pushed to try and do so many different things at a time, now I do know that the day I accepted and understood that my life was so great by just doing one thing at a time, I’m not easily accepting the old sad habit anymore since then.

Related to the vegan raw food, when I prepare the food, when I eat, when I chew, when I taste… I found so many new magic things that I ignored the existence of. Mindfulness opened my eyes to a much brighter world (in which I can do much more today) that has always been there and that I ignored due to the multitasking I was obsessed with for no reason.



#mindfulness #conscious #nomorepressure  #vegan #rawfoodvegan #nature #health #positiveattitude #nofear #acceptance

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten