vrijdag 22 september 2017

What a great Ecosystem!

Personally, I hear people quite often talking about ‘the ecosystem’. I've to admit that it took me some time to understand that today almost every context in which things have to work together, is a good one to use the word.




From my side, I always understood that ‘ecosystem', was the natural ecosystem.
Well the one with the earth, sun, water, live… in which I'm today very interested after my food change habitats.


So every time I hear somebody using the ‘the ecosystem’, my natural radar gets triggered in the hope it will be a discussion of extreme interest to me that I want to listen to. Unfortunately I'm almost in all cases very disappointed with the discussion, since it has nothing to do with nature what it’s supposed to mean originally to me.




Have I misunderstood originally the meaning of ‘the ecosystem’?


If not, I would suggest that everyone that uses ‘the ecosystem’ not in the context of nature, is obliged to talk about it in the scope of nature after his topic, since ‘the natural ecosystem’ gets to my feelings not the attention it deserves.


In my opinion, there is only one ‘ecosystem’, the one that keeps us alive and deserves all our attention!


A nice example of ‘the ecosystem’ here below;



Don’t we want too much for what the earth is foreseen with our cars, food, houses… ? Now I have to admit that we live in a world that is only focused on making us wanting more unfortunately and that it is not easy to not do so.





On this subject, a good start is this inspiring talk on climate change by one of the developer's of the Internet !
Talks also about capitalism, growing economy, the who we are and what we do are not in alignment, biomass distribution, clean air, nature, duality, happiness, compassion and that we are all vegan





Let’s all together take care of the ‘ecosystem’!



#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #ecosystem

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten