donderdag 7 september 2017

Beyond mindfulness!

I've already talked about the great contribution of Mindfulness in my life in this previous post.


Like said, I describe it as basically do one thing at a time and do it very consciously.





The ‘thing' can of course incorporate a lot of actions or senses, imagine the ‘thing' being car driving. A lot of different actions are required from my body in order to drive a car (when I understood that, I found it unbelievable that I even wanted to do more things while driving besides driving the car…) .
The ‘thing' can of course also be lay down still, which to me is probably easier to do consciously than car driving.


So within the Mindfulness for me, I can argument of what is beyond it and for others it is maybe the normal level.


Personally for me it is related to an action, walking, listening to music, driving a car, listening to someone, running…and do that one action very consciously.


With consciously, I really mean in the present moment.





Imagine that I'm Mindfully running.
No music, no other distractions and just me, my body and consciously doing the action running, feeling a great connection.


To be in the present moment, should I then while running watch just in front of me of what will happen the next second? Or can I look down the horizon to places I will only be after quite some running, so definitely in the future and not the close near future that can be seen as the present moment.





During exercises I followed for driving motorcycles, they learned me how I can trick the brain in order to go faster. This by only looking where I want to go and ideally as far away from myself as I can. That allowed me to go faster to the future objectives without having to be slowed down by scary situations in the present moment.


So back to running and where should I look? I'm not saying, I should not look to wonderful places around, it's maybe just in order to do it Mindfully, I should stop the running action, go to the action of enjoying the view from that place at that moment and go after that action, again to my running action instead of tricking my mind by trying to do several things at once?


I don't know if it is still understandable of what I want to express, and if it is not beyond Mindfulness, it is in any case my edge of Mindfulness today!

#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #mindfulness #presentmoment #conscious #feelgood

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten