woensdag 3 april 2019

One little setting on computer full of happiness!


For me, life is very much about a large balance. I do understand that I really have to live in sorrow to understand what happiness means to me. In those sad times, however, it can sometimes be very difficult to imagine what happiness is about and that after bad times, good times lie ahead.

At one point I realized that I often need to get in touch with my true nature and my true happiness to perhaps create some kind of hope along the line. I think this is one of the main reasons why people take pictures of their family, children, friends..... on their phone, desk, car.....

Basically to reconnect with what really matters in life. For me it really helps to overcome difficult moments.


One day, someone told me to make a photo frame for the wall, with all kinds of photos I liked, which seemed like a great idea to me. In the end I had so many photos and it seemed quite a challenge to me to make just one frame out of so many photos. I also realised that new photos were added quite quickly......

So the solution had to be something else for me. I came across these digital photo frames on which I can load some images and play them randomly. I thought it was great, now they needed a power supply, to be switched on and put in a visible place.


This made me realize that some of the largest picture frames that the majority of our homes have are our PC monitors. They are often on and we probably look at them far too much during the day.

What I started to do is to empty the 'photos/pictures' folder completely and fill it with all the photos I really liked. This started with pictures of family, friends, sports, parties, places, events, people I admired, inspiring quotes...... all kinds of things that made me happy.

This folder is now growing every moment I discover or experience new things.

I also have here an overview of inspiring quotes for each week of the year: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10204311035269123&type=1&l=1&l=1da322dd29


The only setting I did on the PC is that the screensaver is;
  • Pictures folder
  • Settings -> Shuffle pictures
  • Wait 1 minute to activate
  • Power Management -> Keep when PC is on screen saver on till 24h.

With that small setting, every time I'm inactive for 1 minute, I get beautiful photos of what life is like to me and so it really helps me to experience real difficult moments more easily.

Just a share of something great that helps me and I hope it can help others!


#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #freedom #giveupfear #simplethings #simplehappiness

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten