woensdag 19 juni 2019

What can be learned from Denmark!


I am not sure whether this is completely generalised for Denmark, because I have been to various cities in Denmark, such as Skaerbaek, Kolding, Billund, Fyns Hoved, Odense, Esbjerg, Ribe... and didn't feel exactly like I was on my weekend trip to Copenhagen.

  • The people were very open, liberal, friendly and stylishly dressed.
  • The people seemed happy and the majority looked very healthy.
  • There is a very good balance between green and buildings, especially visible in a city like Copenhagen.
  • Predecessors have maximum priority and bikes have the same facilities as cars in Copenhagen.
  • Harbours, rivers, tapwater... the water in general looked very clean with people swimming regularly in them.
  • ...
Isn't this what I would like to see all over the world?

Upon arrival at the hotel, in the room there was a small book that welcomed us and of which I took the following excerpts (I took pictures of it and left it there for future readers):























At least from my point of view, I loved the approach of Copenhagen and Denmark. There was an energy I can only dream of all over the world. I conclude from this, that they have figured out much better than I have and probably a lot of other places on earth. Their politicians have made decisions that may not have made them popular in the short term, now I am sure that there are people that in the long term are very thankful for that. Politicians I can only dream of.


Let's take an example: the world would be a better place!


#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #freedom #denmark #copenhagen #wonderfulplace

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten