donderdag 8 februari 2018

Why cows give milk?

I used to think that cows are meant to provide milk to humans, it is their purpose of life.

It is what I believed until my food changing habits, in the mean time I know the story, now I’m very surprised that still a lot of people believe like I used to believe and that it looks like the story hasn’t been told enough yet.


If not for the humans, why does the cow produces milk then?

Am I really so stupid, for the calf of course. It is the same for humans, why does a mom gives milk, to nourish her child, we all know.

The cow provides milk for the calf, so it can grow in a short period from a 40 kg calf to a 700 kg cow.

Indeed, the cow produces milk for the calf and what is left is for the humans?

Yeah, right, do I believe this again?

Here is the story, we take a cow, we inseminate it (for humans, we call this RAPE), when the baby calf is born, we remove and seperate it from the mom otherwise it would drink all the milk (for humans, we call this KIDNAPPING), we milk the cow at the maximum level, so humans can create a lot of dairy products out of that. This basically is why a cow gives milk (they secretly believe that the milk will somehow arrive at her calf). To make sure that the cow continues to produce quality milk, we inseminate the cow each year and remove and separate the calf immediately when it’s born like explained here above.


If after a certain amount of times, this process doesn’t work anymore, the cow is good to go to the slaughterhouse, will be used to serve human’s cheap meat and the cow is replaced with a new one to continue the process.

Ok, it’s cruel, I get it, now as a human I need milk to grow, no?
We need it for our bones?

Who told that?
The Dairy industry representatives and lobbyists that manage even to influence governments with this?

They will indeed not say that it is bad for me, creating a lot of allergies and responsible for a lot of diseases. It would be against their business.

Yeah, now it will make me strong, isn’t it?

Well, it made a calf from 40 kg to a 700 kg cow in 2-3 years. If it would have the same effect on the baby as on the calf, a baby of 3 years will be 60 kg.

Maybe I might be strong with it, now the question is more, is it good and meant for me?


Why am I so obstinate with cow milk, why don’t I drink giraffe milk, sheep’s milk, rat milk…

By drinking animal milk, the humans are the only species drinking milk from another species.

It’s all in the about what have I been told and by who, in the past?

Check the sources!

What would I do, if some other species came, raped the women, kidnapped the child immediately after birth, set the mom in cages so that other species can drink their milk?

All this because somebody who is making money in the milk business has with his enormous marketing and lobbying budget, said that it is good for the humans without any proof at all?

I’m happy for my conscious that I know and don’t consume any animal milk anymore.

Let’s liberate the cow, there are more than enough plant based milk alternatives available today!

Some big dairy companies even have their own plant based milks alternatives, since they understand that their animal based message is ridiculous and won’t survive much longer.


Thanks to all organisations that help accelerate this process and have less and less animals suffer in this milk producing cruelty!

Will you do your part as well, from now on if you didn’t know it yet?


#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #nosufferingforanimals #freedom #cowmilkisforcalf #mercyforanimals #veganstrategist #bevegan #evavzw #animalrights #gaia #biteback #seashepherd #vegansociety #peta

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten