donderdag 4 mei 2017

Why raw food vegan (inspired by Iréne Grosjean) and not just vegan or vegetarian!

It has been a discovery road, like I explained here. It was a natural continuation in feeling better. I went vegetarian, to find out I could do more, went vegan to see there was even better for me and not completely sure there isn’t anything else than raw food vegan I’ll explore in life in order to feel better. I have complete faith in it, that, when it will be there, my eyes will be open to see it.


In the progress like mentioned here, I have always been on the research of better for me. Pretty selfish! Now I know that the better I can be, the better I can be for divine. I believe that you cannot truly love others if you don’t love yourself.



A lot of people have crossed or walked with me on my path so far and I’m really grateful for that! If I have to name one person, it would be Iréne Grosjean, made an enormous positive change in my life, I've personally been inspired by this 80+ year old lady, stayed 4 days at her premises and this movie is a summary of it, it's french, now with CC you can set English subs. It explains quite a lot of things about the raw food fruit vegetable life style:



#vegan #rawfoodvegan #IréneGrosjean #nature #harmony #fruitsandvegetables #plants #Dowhatyoucanwithwhatyouhavewhereyouare

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten