woensdag 13 september 2017

Kids have great communication skills!

Communication is another thing that made much more sense after my changed eating habits and which felt way more natural than ever before.


I've always been passionate by communication and I truly believe it is one of the keys for fruitful relationships.





I personally find the non verbal one the most powerful. They are so profound and natural that it's such a universal communication. I have just the feeling that I unlearned to communicate that way, or to take it into consideration when communicating with someone. I had to learn again, what was natural to me. Friendship, compassion, love, respect, generosity… is all so easy to see or shown nonverbal, so without words, now I didn't see them anymore and definitely didn't express them anymore towards others.


After nonverbal, the verbal communication is what helped me keep relationships at the level I wanted them to be. Now communication is bidirectional, meaning that it is, if not more important, at least as important to listen, compared to speaking.


The trickiest part in listening, I still struggle with it today, is to do it for all subjects in a non judging way. Really, everyone has his strengths, weaknesses and is on his journey to try the best they can, just like I'm.


Communication is something in which I learn every day, now if everybody has unlearned it like I do, how will I be able to get it back?





I've not unlearned it, it has always been with me, I've just not used it anymore. The greatest teachers of great clear non-verbal, verbal and non judging communication are from my point of view the kids. I've learned so much from them and they have so naturally in them what I had learned to conditionally not using anymore.
When I really listen to a kid, they almost always say very clearly what they are looking for, what bothers them, how happy they are…


Kids are my true inspiration of great communication. If I want to make up with someone, we've a mutual desire to do so, communication like kids do, has always brought me there!


I give it a try everyday, to find the true communication within me, which is natural, non-verbal, verbal, not judging, listening, speaking and expressing.
Be my true self and accept the others to be there best true self as well.


The world is full of wonderful living creatures!

#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #communication #kidscommunication #nonjudging #listening

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten