maandag 2 juli 2018

What’s wrong with eggs?


I regularly hear that I still eat eggs right, nothing wrong with that?

When I confirm I don’t, people are quite often surprised.

Personally, I hear a lot of theories around eggs, from unfertilized ovum of the chicken to that it is similar to the monthly period of a woman…

Anyway, from my side, I try to avoid animal products since I strongly believe they are not made for me to eat. I also know that especially the inside yellow of the egg, is very high in containing cholesterol and increasing my cholesterol level which is not really recommended for my positive lifestyle.


Now with that, comes away more fundamental question, where is the egg coming from?

Was the chicken walking in front of me in the wood and did I just found the egg over there, or did I stick the chicken in a restricted environment and steel every egg that is available for me?

The first case is still acceptable for me, the second one clearly isn’t. As well as all eggs I know, come from chickens in a restricted environment. It’s true this restricted environment can be an extremely small cages where no movement is possible till maybe 1 square meter per chicken.


Thru the conditions are different, now for me it is always a restricted environment.

I would personally not be happy having to spend my life in a restricted environment of just a few square meters.

So knowing that all eggs come from living creatures in restricted environment is not something I can live with.

For me, all living creatures deserve their freedom, follow their journey on earth for what they are truly meant for and not for what some have artificially pretty selfish created for them!

Love all living creatures equally. That’s me...


#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #donteateggs #unfertilizedovumchicken #highcholesterol #notorestrictedenvironment #freechickens #Lovealllivingcreatures #equal

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten