zondag 6 augustus 2017

Why I’m blogging!

Like I explained in previous posts, for myself, the majority of things that I have found via my changed food lifestyle, have been a great discovery for me. I completely understand, that of course, everybody is on their own journey, now quite often for me, there was the thought, that there is more I have to do with this. I cannot just keep that for myself.



One of the main things I was always thinking about is, this is so great, it solves so much of my problems, I've to do more to spread this message and why hasn't it been done before…


Well, when I searched around, it looks like it has, like showed in the great books I have read on the subject and that can be found here. Some of them are from 1963, others even since 1953 and some of the great people in history from even before, did some great quotes in that direction as well.





When I then see today very good initiatives like restaurants or shops with no animal products, local, fair-trade and all natural products, I presume they cannot fail. The reality is that they quite often have very difficult time to survive. I personally presume that it’s just a matter of time, seen the massive advocacy that is done on this subject in all his aspects as well as a lot of strange diseases and unnatural behavior that we start to see, which I at least cannot accept anymore and I presume more and more people will not accept that anymore for themselves.


From my side, for the moment I just don’t see concretely today how I could do more, I'm searching, exploring, have my eyes open for it, suggestions are more than welcome… so for now I decided that I have to at least share my so positive experience and make it available for everybody via this blog. I'm not at all a writer, now it felt so right to do, that I started the blog and maybe it can help other people on their journey as well just like the info helped me!


For now, my motto is mainly; "just being myself and be the change I want to see in the world in all aspects" (quote, Mahatma Gandhi).

#peace #goodfood #nature #fruitsandvegetables #wholefood #MahatmaGandhi #Gandhi #blogging #sharing

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten